- 9 Posts
S5 Home Button Clicking
is it normal for the home button (physical button below the screen) on the Galaxy S5 to make a clicking sound when pressed? I find mine is quite audible. Its only a two week old phone.
Its a slightly louder clicking than the vol. & power buttons.
Also, pressing the home button from either side makes a softer click than pressing it from the middle.
- 08-22-2014, 03:57 PM #2
- 08-22-2014, 04:24 PM #3
- 08-22-2014, 04:28 PM #4
- 08-22-2014, 05:00 PM #5
- 08-22-2014, 06:07 PM #6
- 08-24-2014, 09:34 PM #7
- 08-24-2014, 09:47 PM #8
- 1,942 Posts
Re: S5 Home Button Clicking
you must have good ears, I have never heard any of the buttons make a noise of any kind.
I can feel the tactile 'click' but not audible.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer saves your tailbone if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
MacroDroid senses Screen on, turns WiFi & Data ON
- 08-24-2014, 09:51 PM #9
- 09-03-2014, 01:24 PM #10
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
- By dlrogers81 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:12 PM