- 2 Posts
Galaxy S5 won't communicate with Ford Sync
I just switched from Iphone to a Galaxy S5, but now my Ford Sync bluetooth/phone will not recognize most of my contacts by voice command. Has anyone experienced this? I can find them manually, push the button and call, but the voice recognition is incomplete. The bluetooth is good, and some names are there, but not all?
Why? How do I fix this?
- 08-23-2014, 02:00 AM #2
- 08-23-2014, 07:08 AM #3
- 08-23-2014, 08:55 AM #4
- 10-07-2014, 12:29 PM #5
- 10-08-2014, 02:12 PM #6
- 05-29-2015, 12:56 AM #7
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy S5 won't communicate with Ford Sync
My 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost with Sync My Touch works great with everything, except for two things. The descriptions of the songs with Pandora after the latest software upgrade for the S5 stopped. Just comes up as Unknown artist. I tried everything including a Master Reset. Does not work. The next thing is USB connection, it goes immediately to the phone and just plays half a beat of a song and keeps repeating, and says my USB equipped phone does not have the features. Before the update, it worked perfectly. Can I go back to the old operating system or will Ford come up with an update soon?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:15 PM
- By aledelcastle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Bobby_yan in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:34 PM