Galaxy S5 won't communicate with Ford Sync

new android user

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I just switched from Iphone to a Galaxy S5, but now my Ford Sync bluetooth/phone will not recognize most of my contacts by voice command. Has anyone experienced this? I can find them manually, push the button and call, but the voice recognition is incomplete. The bluetooth is good, and some names are there, but not all?
Why? How do I fix this?:mad:

Skaari

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same issue with switching from an iPhone. Have you found a solution? My Sync is up to date and I can use the Bluetooth for many other things on my phone, so I know it is connected properly.

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Try pulling the sync fuse for five minutes then put back and try to pair again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ssarkar13

May 29, 2015
Visit site
My 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost with Sync My Touch works great with everything, except for two things. The descriptions of the songs with Pandora after the latest software upgrade for the S5 stopped. Just comes up as Unknown artist. I tried everything including a Master Reset. Does not work. The next thing is USB connection, it goes immediately to the phone and just plays half a beat of a song and keeps repeating, and says my USB equipped phone does not have the features. Before the update, it worked perfectly. Can I go back to the old operating system or will Ford come up with an update soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2