From Heaven to HELL root nightmare

BigDABowski710

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had my S5 (900A) for about three months, made up of 10weeks of practically telling everyone I know on a daily basis that this phone is the best shiz to ever hit the biz, that EVERY single issue I used to have with old S3 and S4 virus heaps was resolved...and 2 weeks of absolute HELL, after my first ROOT job to date, on ANY model phone.

I used Towelroot out of the blue, do to reading that AT&T and some competitors chose to not offer the Samsungs DOWNLOAD BOOSTER among others.

Now, everything lags...EVERYTHING. Camera...worthless. Private mode...not accessible. Phone...now such a headache I'm too embarrassed to say **** about what kind of phone I have to anyone.

I "unrooted" with SuperUser...then checked via #rootchecker, says im not rooty...yet the city remains crippled, bhombed and depleted...may as well be a MetroPCS BlackBerry Curve now.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! NECESSITAS AYUDA!

Shomer Shabbos.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Here is what you can try and do:

power off your device, and hold the home button + the power button + the volume up button, this will bring up a different menu and use the volume button to control. You can wipe data from there.

Hope this helps.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't offer any help. I'm way too chicken to root a device. But, you shouldn't be embarrassed to tell people what phone you have. You still have an AWESOME phone! It's not the phone's fault it's not working anymore. It was a perfectly good phone till you altered it :(

Parham Goudarzi

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi. You just have to download the 4.4.2 rom for your S5, then flash it with Odin. And that's it! It must be solved. But, it must be a risky action. You can see some tutorials on the YouTube or XDA developers . Wish it helps .

Posted via Android Central App