Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default to root or not to root that is thequestion..

I mean do I really need it I was looking at some of the apps. More or less they all have to do with system improvement which is great.. becuz definetly want volume booster and some battery type booster. Now I came from iphone trust me im never going back but wen I jailbroke my iphone. There were apps like protube and pandora downloader tht were awesome is there anything like tht.. and im a little skeptical down want to mess my phone up #ilovemyS5.. your thoughts and opinions I'd appreciate. .

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: to root or not to root that is thequestion..

There are apps like the ones you mentioned. There is also an ability to make free in app purchases with root, just like cydia. So go for It. But be warned, it will cancell your devices warranty

Sent from my LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: to root or not to root that is thequestion..

Quote Originally Posted by Akashymon The Viola Penguin View Post
    There are apps like the ones you mentioned. There is also an ability to make free in app purchases with root, just like cydia. So go for It. But be warned, it will cancell your devices warranty

Sent from my LG G3 Cat. 6 (F460)
    Im leaning towards its inevitable thx

Posted via the Android Central App