Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if while using textra or other text apps... When you go to ultra power saving mode can you still send/receive texts since only stock is supported in that mode? Or will it change to stock on its own?

Posted via Android Central App

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Just curious if while using textra or other text apps... When you go to ultra power saving mode can you still send/receive texts since only stock is supported in that mode? Or will it change to stock on its own?

It changes to stock messaging app automatically.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i read somewhere that you can schedule a text using textra . does anyone know how to do that ? im looking through the options but i can't seem to figure it out .

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
i read somewhere that you can schedule a text using textra . does anyone know how to do that ? im looking through the options but i can't seem to figure it out .

I recall someone posting that it was coming soon, but I dont think it's there yet. I just took an update yesterday from Textra, but I still don't see the option there.

Josh Smith10

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site

You could always use tasker. :) I use tasker to send message to my wife throughout the day. So I don't get into trouble.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I switched to Textra from the stock Messaging app on my Note 7. I really like it, but it's not recognizing the new tones I set in my Contacts area. No matter what, all I get out of it is the Default message tone.