- 2 Posts
Does the galaxy s5 has some kind of adhesive inside it, or something that can get unglued there? Maybe something between the screen and the touch screen.
At the top left of mine, it started to come out, 'but nothing that can be done from the outside to fix it I suppose' I thought it was the screen protector, but turns out to be inside the phone, it just happened from nowhere.
- 08-24-2014, 08:00 PM #2
- 08-24-2014, 08:07 PM #3
- 509 Posts
A few days ago, someone posted about issues they had with the adhesive in their S5's screen (search the forums for "adhesive"). It seems like the kind of defect that should be covered by a warranty, I'd take it back to wherever you bought it and try to get a replacement.
- 2 Posts
I heard samsung only has a 'country warranty' which means i cant get mine fixed from here, but i emailed Samsumg BR and im waiting to see what they gonna say. Now i discovered an issue with my bluetooth as well..
Heard so many bad things about the Assistance Store in Brasilia that im not even sure if ill take it there.
Thanks for the help guys!
- By John Ellis5 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By Troy Rowe in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:42 AM
- By elissa penn in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:47 PM