Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By STARGATE
  • 1 Post By jonebk12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Screen

Does the galaxy s5 has some kind of adhesive inside it, or something that can get unglued there? Maybe something between the screen and the touch screen.
    At the top left of mine, it started to come out, 'but nothing that can be done from the outside to fix it I suppose' I thought it was the screen protector, but turns out to be inside the phone, it just happened from nowhere.
    Thanks!

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Screen

I also have the GS5 but don't know about this.

Can't you take it to one of your carrier stores so they can check it?
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Thanked by:
    torresknot likes this.

A few days ago, someone posted about issues they had with the adhesive in their S5's screen (search the forums for "adhesive"). It seems like the kind of defect that should be covered by a warranty, I'd take it back to wherever you bought it and try to get a replacement.
    Thanked by:
    torresknot likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    I also have the GS5 but don't know about this.

Can't you take it to one of your carrier stores so they can check it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonebk12 View Post
    A few days ago, someone posted about issues they had with the adhesive in their S5's screen (search the forums for "adhesive"). It seems like the kind of defect that should be covered by a warranty, I'd take it back to wherever you bought it and try to get a replacement.
    Thanks guys, i would have taken it to the store already to get it replaced, but i was living in the UK when i bought it, but now i moved back home in Brasilia, so it's kinda hard to get things to work my way.
    I heard samsung only has a 'country warranty' which means i cant get mine fixed from here, but i emailed Samsumg BR and im waiting to see what they gonna say. Now i discovered an issue with my bluetooth as well..
    Heard so many bad things about the Assistance Store in Brasilia that im not even sure if ill take it there.
    Thanks for the help guys!