- 18 Posts
Sending video clips via MMS
Hello everyone, this S5 is my 1st android device and I really like it so far. I have been doing some research and have been unable to find the info I'm looking for.
I, along with my wife and kids, live far away from the rest of my family (who all have iPhones). I used to be able to take a video, of up to about 20 or 30 seconds and just text it to family members with my iPhones. With my S5 I am unable to do this, I understand I can go into settings and set video option to limit to MMS but then the video quality is extremely poor. Are there any other solutions?
Thanks in advance.
- 08-24-2014, 10:13 PM #2
Re: Sending video clips via MMS
There is an app called ANY VIDEO.... and it doesn't have limitations on the size .. you might want to give it a try.... I use it for sending videos to androids and iPhones equally ...... the other option is whatsapp messenger ....
- By salmanahmad in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2014, 07:23 PM
- By zarggot in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:53 AM
- By Simon Mahrous in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:23 AM
- By kstegs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Smply_Rckless in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:45 PM