- 1 Posts
Can not clear data for an application
My S5 came with a stock application called "Top HD Games". Weirdly enough, I do not seem to be able to clear the data for it. In the applications manager, the "Clear data" button is replaced by "Manage storage". Clicking that will redirect me to the data usage screen, but that still does not let me erase anything.
Is there a way to clear the data for apps like this? Thanks.
- By vertigoelectric in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2015, 01:22 PM
- By Firewallblast in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:21 AM
- By Jer bear2011 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:40 PM