Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Snapchat refresh problem

I recently bought the Samsung S5. It's a very good phone - the best I've used thus far. However, I'm experiencing a problem with Snapchat. I receive snaps like normal and I'm able to reply, but when I switch apps (without closing Snapchat) and I go back on Snapchat, the stats on my friendslist doesn't update. The number of snaps they have made doesn't update. It only updates when I completely close the app and restart it. I've even clicked the refresh icon located at the top, but that doesn't help.

Default Re: Snapchat refresh problem

Quote Originally Posted by IICapitano View Post
    I recently bought the Samsung S5. It's a very good phone - the best I've used thus far. However, I'm experiencing a problem with Snapchat. I receive snaps like normal and I'm able to reply, but when I switch apps (without closing Snapchat) and I go back on Snapchat, the stats on my friendslist doesn't update. The number of snaps they have made doesn't update. It only updates when I completely close the app and restart it. I've even clicked the refresh icon located at the top, but that doesn't help.
    sounds like an issue with the app - you should try contacting the developers and see if they can help. Or uninstall the app and install it again, see if that helps any
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    sounds like an issue with the app - you should try contacting the developers and see if they can help. Or uninstall the app and install it again, see if that helps any
    Thanks, Kevin.

Good luck