Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default who knows?

    Who knows the equal equivalent from protube cydia iphone to a rooted android device. I need protube from cydia on my galaxyS5 tht app is amazing

    Posted from galaxyS5
  2. #2  

    Default Re: who knows?

    What did it do?
    Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.



    Community Rules & Guidelines
  3. #3  
    bbmjack's Avatar

    Posts
    669 Posts
    Global Posts
    800 Global Posts

    Default Re: who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by bsettz View Post
    Who knows the equal equivalent from protube cydia iphone to a rooted android device. I need protube from cydia on my galaxyS5 tht app is amazing

    Posted from galaxyS5
    I was asking for the same thing
    Protube is only on Cydia on IOS only
    Sorry to say that

    Posted via the Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    What did it do?
    If I remember correctly, it made it so you could convert youtube videos to MP3s or download videos from youtube.

    TS, try this. The only thing is, it's not in the Playstore so you'll have to enable third party app downloading.

    http://tubemate-youtube-downloader.e...wn.com/android
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by bbmjack View Post
    I was asking for the same thing
    Protube is only on Cydia on IOS only
    Sorry to say that

    Posted via the Android Central App
    Im not a geek yet... but working on it protube cydia lets u download any video from any resolution even plays video. And lets you download just mp3 to your device. Let alone it lets u access restricted videos. ie: example jayz has restricted his music everywhere you can still view play and download the videos and turn them in to mp3 files directly to your device which he has restricted it plays any thing everthing anything where evever however even just the audio downloaded directly to your phone. I am lookn for that exact same privilege. Unrestricted youtube they are cutting out at least 70% of music and video tht the artist has claimed rites to

    Posted from galaxyS5
  6. #6  

    Default Re: who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH007 View Post
    If I remember correctly, it made it so you could convert youtube videos to MP3s or download videos from youtube.

    TS, try this. The only thing is, it's not in the Playstore so you'll have to enable third party app downloading.

    TubeMate YouTube Downloader (Android) - Download
    I just downloaded this and tested it out and it worked perfectly.
    Thanked by:
    bsettz 
  7. #7  

    Default Re: who knows?

    Yeah TubeMate works. Ensure not to get one of the many fakes.
    Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.



    Community Rules & Guidelines
    Thanked by:
    bsettz 
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: who knows?

    Wow thanks alot.. exactly what I was looking for. I'm effn ecstatic over here and the app is so much better on S5 👍👍👍

    Posted from galaxyS5

Similar Threads

  1. HTC One M8 Who uses hangouts instead of HTC SMS?
    By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 02:26 PM
  2. Anyone here who uses showbox...?
    By lexfrancis in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:18 PM
  3. Anyone have or know where to find?
    By GaaryTX in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:42 PM
  4. Does anyone know what this symbol in the notification bar is?
    By Liquidirt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:49 PM
  5. Anyone know the htc m8 default player
    By tigerchilly in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions