- 147 Posts
Problem with Emergency 911 keeps getting dialed. Is there a way to disable emergency button
I keep my screen on lock as soon as the screen turns off or I hit the power button. Problem is, the main button on the bottom keeps getting pushed while in my pocket. Then the emergency call is pushed, then dial. My phone called 911 about 12 times today! They left a very annoyed message for me.
Is there anyone who has disabled this through some means?
- 08-27-2014, 04:52 PM #2
Re: Problem with Emergency 911 keeps getting dialed. Is there a way to disable emergency button
Try this app... Call Confirm It would add yet another question dialogue to the mix.... but its something.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:46 AM
- By auctioneero in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:40 PM
- By NJ Fred in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:02 PM