Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Drummerboy1975
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sending Multiple Photos Via Text

I switched over from the iPhone 4s at the beginning of May and I am really enjoying the S5. However, I am still having one annoyance and that is with sending multiple pictures to others via text. On ios it was a matter of just choosing which photos I wanted to send and then pressing the send button. It did not matter if it was one photo or 15 photos. However, with my S5 I only can send 2 maybe 3 pictures at a time before I have to back in my gallery and load more. I have tried researching this issue but have not found a good answer to resolve this annoyance. Any ideas or suggestions? thanks.

Global Posts
    8,105 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Sending Multiple Photos Via Text

Quote Originally Posted by faithguy19 View Post
    I switched over from the iPhone 4s at the beginning of May and I am really enjoying the S5. However, I am still having one annoyance and that is with sending multiple pictures to others via text. On ios it was a matter of just choosing which photos I wanted to send and then pressing the send button. It did not matter if it was one photo or 15 photos. However, with my S5 I only can send 2 maybe 3 pictures at a time before I have to back in my gallery and load more. I have tried researching this issue but have not found a good answer to resolve this annoyance. Any ideas or suggestions? thanks.
    Open the gallery and select the images you want to send. Click the share option then send however you wish. If there's still a limit then it's because the iPhone would send through iMessage, which is Apple's service and may not have a restriction as to the file size or number of images.

Let us know if that works for your.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Just tried sending about 9 pictures but it would only load three before saying the file size is too big. Thanks for the suggestion though. I might be out of luck.

Posted via Android Central App

What are sizes of the photos being sent? Also have switched carriers as well as ohones. Some carriers restrict sizes of attachments.

you can using this telephonic system for multiple type working experience for your beneficial in future.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jmagid51 View Post
    What are sizes of the photos being sent? Also have switched carriers as well as ohones. Some carriers restrict sizes of attachments.
    Around 1.4 MB. These are just pictures I take with my phone. Mostly of my kid.

You can also print them out, seal them in an envelope and drop them in the mail.

Who was the carrier who handled the iPhone and who is the carrier now?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by jmagid51 View Post
    Who was the carrier who handled the iPhone and who is the carrier now?
    Both Verizon
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy1975 View Post
    You can also print them out, seal them in an envelope and drop them in the mail.
    Too Old Fashioned.

Why wouldn't android just ask you what size you want to send them after you hit send. This is what IOS does. Small, medium, large or original.

And yet all I hear is oh you isheep. These problems don't exist on the iPhone.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr800 View Post
    And yet all I hear is oh you isheep. These problems don't exist on the iPhone.
    I am still very happy with my S5. I just wondered if there was a way that I can do this since I send pictures via text often.

One other way to get pictures to someone and get a better quality picture for them to see is to put your pictures on the cloud and text the link to the cloud to the person you want to view the pictures. A bit of time to set up but easier after its done. Also if the recipient wants to print the picture it is of higher quality. Understand when you send a picture via a text the compression used by the carrier really can take a toll on the end result photo. Use the "Cloud".
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Looking like I will have to resort to the "cloud." Thanks for your help anyone. If anybody has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.