- 1 Posts
Play Store Killing Data / Nor working on wifi
I just upgraded to the S5 on the 20th. In less than 12 hours the Google Play Store used almost 1.5 gbs. I have restricted the background data and it was working on the WiFi but now it is not. There is nothing wrong with my WiFi (everything else works just fine).
Anyone else have this problem?
- 08-28-2014, 02:26 AM #2
Re: Play Store Killing Data / Nor working on wifi
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a lot of apps installed, and are they auto-updating? Open Google Play Store, swipe in from the left and tap Setttings, then set the Auto-Update Apps setting to Wi-fi Only.
When you say it is no longer working on wi-fi, what happens? Does it just sit there? Do you get any error messages?
- By Joltcola1234 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:52 AM
- By rob damiani in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2014, 03:24 PM
- By arnestang in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:40 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:55 PM