Galaxy S5 won't encrypt
I have tried several times to encrypt my device to no avail. I go to Security - Encrypt Device and follow the steps. The phone reboots but then nothing further happens, and in settings the phone is still showing as decrypted.
What might be causing this?
For what it's worth, I recently installed Verizon's latest update which broke my root, so I flashed back to the previous upgrade, rerooted and then flashed the latest update. Before all of that I was able to encrypt the device without problem.
- 08-29-2014, 03:53 AM #2
- 08-29-2014, 02:06 PM #4
- 12-28-2014, 07:13 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2016, 09:18 AM
- By accuracy101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 29Last Post: 09-12-2014, 07:11 PM
- By jkweber in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:17 PM