for those who had issues with updates 2 ways to solve
As recently AT&T released new update for SM-G900A which made new improvement on the device.
There is some people that who failed to install the update which is making them worried.
Why the update failed to install?
It is because people who rooted their device and unrooted it via superuser app for rooting as it mention that the root will NOT be 100% gone.
Can this problem be solved?
Yes and it's easy to do just follow the instructions I WILL ONLY SOLVE THIS ISSUE ONLY FOR AT&T
1. Make sure you have Odin in your computer
2. ONLY FOR AT&T G900A I'm not responsible for putting it on wrong device Samsung Updates Latest Firmware - LIVE!
3. Unzip file
4. Open Odin and browse file in PDA
6. Whooa you are done
7. Check update
8. Install will be successful
Easier way is factory reset your device back up your info before losing data
Update install will be successful.
Please don't complain
Posted via the Android Central App
- 09-08-2014, 07:31 AM #2
- 233 Posts
Re: for those who had issues with updates 2 ways to solve
Could u plz give a more detailed explanation about the 1st option. For starters which version of odin do I download to computer. Unzip file look in pda im confused im not to computer savvy. And I dont want to factory reset my phone plz help
Posted from galaxyS5
- 09-09-2014, 07:32 AM #3
- By Redshift in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:36 PM
- By SA8787 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:22 AM