My S5 audibly tells me the time every 5-10 minutes and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I did something today and it started to download from Samsung a female English voice and I canceled the download. Ever since I can't get it to stop telling me the time. It doesn't seem to be notifying me of anything else by voice such as calls or text.
Rooted with towelroot
Anyone have any ideas?
- 09-01-2014, 03:27 AM #2
Re: HELP! Phone tells me the time every 5 or 10 minutes!
Thanks, I sure don't see anything in there that would seem to be causing this. I force closed car docking and it seemed to fix it for a day. Now it's started up again and car docking isn't running. It seemed to restart this time when I turned location on.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2016, 11:36 AM
- By zijin_cheng in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:08 PM
- By black_thorne in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:58 AM
- By jusailakes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:59 AM
- By anairb2009 in forum LG Revolution Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:56 PM