Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So the S3 charger can be used?

I thought I read on here that the charger from an S3 would work. But when I try to use it, it doesn't go in easy. And I'm afraid to force it. Have others used one like this?

Default Re: So the S3 charger can be used?

You can use it which will not harm your phone. Just make sure to put it in the right ride of your charging receptacle on your phone. The left side is used for data.

Posted via Android Central App

And make sure you have it right side up.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks. I'll give it another try.

Quote Originally Posted by TextMeMaybe View Post
    I thought I read on here that the charger from an S3 would work. But when I try to use it, it doesn't go in easy. And I'm afraid to force it. Have others used one like this?
    Don't have a s5 here but I used a unofficial cord for my galaxy nexus that I got on eBay and the seller gave the unofficial cord and yes I had to press it in but now everything works fine

These things happen , use connectors if possible, will cost very less and will help connect more phones in future, you might have to do some searching

sent using Tapatalk android app