advice.

Millzey13

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ive got a few months left to my contract with the s4, since the day one I've had issues with it randomly restarting which has been bareable but now after the last 200mb update I've received its now doing this all the time! My questions are- do I upgrade to the s5 now ( as I can buy out my contract) or shall I wait till the next Samsung next year? Also does the s5 have the same 8-9gb of bloatware the s4 came with? Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Regarding your S4, try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

Also, if you have an SD card inserted, unmount it (in ​Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot, then see if the problems persist. A corrupt card can cause various issues.

Millzey13

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
If you've had issues why go Samsung again plenty of other great phones out there....

That's the only issue abiet an annoying one, I love my s4 and don't really fancy any other brand tbh. If the s5 has the niggly little things that I've had problems on the s4 resolved I'd see no reason to change

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad