- 57 Posts
Hi Ive got a few months left to my contract with the s4, since the day one I've had issues with it randomly restarting which has been bareable but now after the last 200mb update I've received its now doing this all the time! My questions are- do I upgrade to the s5 now ( as I can buy out my contract) or shall I wait till the next Samsung next year? Also does the s5 have the same 8-9gb of bloatware the s4 came with? Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-02-2014, 03:16 AM #2
Regarding your S4, try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
Also, if you have an SD card inserted, unmount it (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot, then see if the problems persist. A corrupt card can cause various issues.
- 09-02-2014, 03:18 AM #3
- 57 Posts
- By dantheman53 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:50 PM
- By eabdhad in forum Nokia XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:24 PM
- By ArmorOfGod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:12 PM
- By jdr004 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:04 PM
- By cceller in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:14 AM