- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Blocking Wi-Fi networks GS5
Hello Android Central People;
I've done my due diligence in trying to find an answer to my question with no luck.
You all always come through for me in the end; so let me ask you this.
I'm on AT&T and have a Galaxy S5. I LOVE my phone.
Like most people when I look at my Available connections I see all my neighbors who are within range. I really don't need or want to see this and since I know I can't log into their home networks I would like to block them. On my home network I have the option to "forget" the connection. But this isn't available on the connections for my neighbors. And even if it were, when I forget a network; it comes back up in the next scan.
I would like to be able to block certain networks. Is there a way to do that? Because I can't find an option for it.
- 09-02-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- By Closingracer in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:17 PM
- By willj1220 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:59 PM