- 09-03-2014, 11:19 AM #2
- 09-03-2014, 11:32 AM #3
- 150 Posts
Re: Notification Lights Up Screen
Yepp, I had a very similar issue.
I enabled my lock screen after 2minutes. Also I installed the app LightFlow. It not only changes the LED light for notifications, but it can also change the illumination of the screen when notifications are received. That is to say disables the screen activating upon receiving a notification.
Since I adopted these 2 features, I've totally stop pocket dialing and texting people, and have stopped attempting to call 911 by mistake.Moto Photon Q (work/power phone) / Sam S5 (new primary) / Sam Continuum (music)
- By stlfrosti in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2014, 02:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:48 PM
- By zoober in forum HTC Desire 816Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:08 PM