- 1 Posts
Galaxy S5 will suddenly only charge with wall charger
I have had my Galaxy s5 for about 3 months. Since I got it I always charge it with the USB3 cable that came with it (uses both sides of the charging port). The phone has never been rooted. Suddenly, yesterday it stopped charging via a USB port or my car charger (2Amp Car charger that came with the phone). I have tried 2 different official Samsung cables, and the cables work fine with any wall charger.
Please help! I rely heavily on my mobile charging options, such as in my car or charging via a PC USB port. I took the phone to the ATT store, but they just charged it in via a wall charger and said it worked fine. To my knowledge the phone has not updated recently.
- By blade12775 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2016, 12:36 PM
- By Paul627g in forum Phone WarsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2014, 11:10 AM
- By CeeCeeBee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Paul627g in forum qHDReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:14 AM