- 73 Posts
Phone won't charge
So my phone has decided it doesn't want to charge. All of my chargers are genuine Samsung chargers, but at first the phone told me I was using an incompatible charger. Now it doesn't tell me anything at all, doesn't even register that it is attached to a charger. I already tried restarting it. Help please!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-03-2014, 11:09 PM #2
Re: Phone won't charge
How old is the phone? The charging port might be faulty. If the phone is new, contact Samsung about warranty repair or replacement.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 34Last Post: 07-14-2015, 01:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2014, 06:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:18 AM
- By bspill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:35 PM