Best Apps to get... advice?

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm buying Nova Launcher and Swift key.... icon changer right away. What else is worth buying for my phone? Apps? Games? Suggestions please? 👍😊

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If you like that sort of things, as I do, Zooper Widgets and Tasker.
Most of them have a free version, try it before buying the pro/prime version.

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'd first suggest you try out Nova and Swift before you invest. They're great apps, but just because they're great doesn't necessary mean they're the best for you. I personally cannot stand Swift key.

Check out Google Play's list of top apps. Check out the free first, then the paid. From there, download apps as you need them. No sense in loading your phone up with miscellaneous mindless apps you'll never use just because they're cool or the "in" thing.

ewa12321

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Link Bubble is great you can open websites from apps in floating windows that are hidden in floating circle when you tap circle it will open as floating window

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
There are quite a few different launchers . I would try a few before deciding . If you like having different wallpapers and ringtones I'd suggest the free version of Zedge . Also i would suggest Wallpaper Wizardrii .I use it to make pictures fit my screen res .

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I use Light Manager Pro to customized by LED notifications to any color. My email's will blink red.....text messages are yellow.....etc. You can choose whatever color you may want. The app has many options and customization.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
viaProtect, Drive autosync ( if you play in the Google Cloud and move information in folders). Poweramp for your listening pleasure. Look at a few network management tools to help you see where you are and what you're doing. If you do any online banking check to see if your bank or credit union has an app. More as I think of them.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
More ... if you like fast food, there are a bunch of free offers from places like McDonald's, Burger King and the like. You have a device with a terrific camera, look at some photography apps to go along with it. Additionally if you are like me, a news junky, tons of news apps are available.

I guess it all depends on what you plan to do with the device. You spent a ton of money on it, use it well.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Oops ... just one more. Google Maps if you do alot of travel by car. One of the best apps out there. It learns how you travel .....

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Before you give Google play store a bunch of your money, get some protection first if you haven't already. I mean get some backup app such as Titanium backup or if you don't have a rooted phone try mybackup.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Pocket casts (podcasts)
Flipboard
MX player pro (videos)
player pro (music)
Scrapbook (samsung apps)
Smart remote (samsung apps)
Pocket

Posted from my S5

Cincojoe

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I use Light Manager Pro to customized by LED notifications to any color. My email's will blink red.....text messages are yellow.....etc. You can choose whatever color you may want. The app has many options and customization.

Any ideas how to gmail to work with Light Manager? I can't get it to use the color I choose. Just blinks the default blue.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I really don't think you need an Antivirus app but if you feel you do take a look at "Lookout" free version in the Playstore.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
While not easy to set up, I love llama. You can program the phone to do things based on location or events. I use it to turn on wi-fi when I get home, then turn it off when I leave. I also use it to disable 4G in some of the games I play, which effectively kills most (if not all) of the ads. Llama can automate lots of stuff!

I also like Poweramp, Flipboard, Wallpaper changer, and Tune In radio (a data hog). I use Solo launcher for my launcher.

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I think with 1-2 years be the average life span of an android device, the chance of getting the virus is very slim. Especially if one only download the apps from the certified market. That's why most of Android av apps have other side functions such as the phone tracker.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar