Just got the GALAXY S5

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I just got it for my birthday and it's the best phone I've ever had.. It blazes through downloads in seconds and it's beats my old iPhone 5 by a mile! Nothing is even comparable! The battery life is ok... I've turned off sync, bluetooth, Nfc and all the stuff I've read on the internet. If you guys could tell me some tricks to make my battery life better I would appreciate it!

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Dude, battery life is what I like the most on this phone. This is the first phone that can last me all day. Usually, around 1pm when I go to bed I have about 20-30% left.

I don't play games or anything like that. Mostly emails, text, calls and about 1 hour of streaming music over bluetooth.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Dude there is download booster which simultaneously download files with LTE and wifi

Posted via the Android Central App

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Install "Battery Guru" and let it learn how you use your phone and it will suggest to you additional steps to take. After the install it takes a few days to learn but it is worth the time and effort. I went from 8 hours of use to 12 hours on a single charge using this app.

Happy Birthday .... I used to them also.:eek::confused:

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Install "Battery Guru" and let it learn how you use your phone and it will suggest to you additional steps to take. After the install it takes a few days to learn but it is worth the time and effort. I went from 8 hours of use to 12 hours on a single charge using this app.

Happy Birthday .... I used to them also.:eek::confused:

I second this. Made by Snapdragon!

Posted via Android Central App

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I manage my S5 phone's battery life a bit different than most.

I installed MacroDroid and use it to control the internet.

If the screen is locked, then the internet is turned OFF. This by itself will vastly extend battery life.

When I unlock the screen, the internet is turned ON and ready to rock and roll.

If I don't turn the internet off, I get about 12 hours per charge.

MacroDroid can make that days per charge depending on your style of surfing.

I also have MacroDroid maximize the phone's volume at wakeup.... it seems that I manage to turn the volume down w/o knowing it.

I also have MacroDroid announce the Time of Day when the screen unlocks. A neat thing for me as I work outdoors in bright sun all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12