Galaxy s5 design

CamDroid8

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I've had the s5 for about 4 or 5 days now and before I got the phone I read a lot of negatives on the design and to tell you the truth I love the design and the way it looks and feels! It's a very sharp phone! I absolutely love it!!

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad that you like your new phone :)

I agree, I also find the design of the S5 to be perfectly fine and also aesthetically pleasing. It's feels very nice in the hand.

Posted from my S5

punk999

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The phone looks very beautiful, specially the back, it's the new cool thing to hate galaxy s5 it seems, people jumping on the bandwagon without actually seeing the phone in personal. I heard a lot of negativity about it, having galaxy s3 I had faith in samsung, so I decided to visit a store and it blew me away with it's awesomeness. I've learned that judging a mobile from a video is really not fair.

vrcounselor

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
You are not alone. I love how the s5 looks. The plastic doesn't bother me at all. And the dimpled back is awesome looking too. Forget all the haters who talk about cheap plastic. It feels very sleek in the hand. I don't get the obsession with metal phones. All that does it make the phone heavier. I'm new tonthe galaxy family but I'm a real fan. S5 owners need to be proud and loud about their phones. Plastic or not, the s5 is one of the very best high end smart phones out there.

Last edited:

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I too love the look of my S5, I brought a slim clear case to make sure you can see the he beauty of it. These reviewers out here seem to have a gripe with Samsung because they love metal, I don't get it.

Posted with my Galaxy S5, via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc