S5 a few months on

ChrisP1234

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a note 3 user (which I love) and while I was geared up for the note 4, the overall size and battery life have me in two minds. Plus the S5 has come right down in price meaning I could get one for free on contract and pick up a Tab S.

Just wondering what people's overall opinions are on the S5 now it's been out a few months? Pros and cons from people who have had one a while would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Posted via Android Central App

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a note 3 user (which I love) and while I was geared up for the note 4, the overall size and battery life have me in two minds. Plus the S5 has come right down in price meaning I could get one for free on contract and pick up a Tab S.

Just wondering what people's overall opinions are on the S5 now it's been out a few months? Pros and cons from people who have had one a while would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Posted via Android Central App

Don't have an S5. But the Tab S is AWESOME! :D

dayno25

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
It's a good phone. Did everything I wanted it to do. Ultimately I let it go cause it wasn't work for the purposes I needed it for (heavy-duty emailing) but otherwise it's a great phone and you probably won't be disappointed. Cons? Well it is a little large I guess, maybe hard to get in and out of your jeans at times but other than that I didn't have any other real issues with it.