Random and unwanted commas on Galaxy s5

Terri Bracy

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else have the issue of commas being randomly and automatically added where they don't belong when you use your phone keyboard? Is there a solution? It is driving me nuts (and its a short drive!)

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else have the issue of commas being randomly and automatically added where they don't belong when you use your phone keyboard? Is there a solution? It is driving me nuts (and its a short drive!)

I've never had the issue but I don't use the stock keyboard. Try downloading SwiftKey from the playstore. There are scores of other third party keyboards as well.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had the issue and found it had to do with the speed of my typing. The stock keyboard also tries to correct not only spelling but grammer and this too adds to the confusion. I solved it by slowing down my typing.

Jaime Thomas

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
It drives me nuts too. Always having to backspace and remove them. Mostly after "a" and "gonna"..I guess there isn't anything we can do but S L O W D O W N... LOL:cool:

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had the issue and found it had to do with the speed of my typing. The stock keyboard also tries to correct not only spelling but grammer and this too adds to the confusion. I solved it by slowing down my typing.
I don't have this problem with SwiftKey and I'm a very fast typer on my phone. I'd say if you don't want to slow down, try SwiftKey. It's way better than the stock keyboard IMO. Now it's free and finally has the number row so I don't see how the stock keyboard is better in any way.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers