LG3 or HTC One M8?

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
LG 3 or HTC One M8?

I own a Samsung Galaxy S4 and love it. But the lack of screen brightness and the fact that they placed a governor on the volume level is really an annoyance. I crank Metallica in my car and it is still low. This only happens with this phone. I tested my friend's phones and the volume is very loud.

I'm looking to trade up to an LG3 or the HTC ONE M8.

I was just wondering what your personal take is on these phones?

I don't use the phone that make to make calls. I use it mainly to read articles, news, listen to music in my car and watch videos.

Thanks

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I would go with the M8. I was debating between the S5 and the M8. Chose the S5...

IMO screens without home button sucks for me I get annoyed so I prefer s5 for who wants home button and AMOLED SCREEN

Posted via the Android Central App

neutron

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I would go with the G3. I can't speak any higher about it. Battery life. Feel in the hand. I really love the back placement of the power and volume buttons. The G3 is a well engineered device. Just hoping not too well engineered to get the bootloader cracked.

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
You won't be disappointed in the s5 big time improvement from s4, it has pretty much all the features of the HTC/LG g3 plus more..but try it out for yourself at a best buy

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I just trade up to the HTC ONE M8

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE

LAST QUESTION... IS THERE AN ONLINE USER GUIDE?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae