I have a question

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Probably a dumb question but how do you cover the head phone thing from getting water in it when you drop the phone in water? Not that I will. Just asking

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Probably a dumb question but how do you cover the head phone thing from getting water in it when you drop the phone in water? Not that I will. Just asking

Hello.
I suppose you can find a plug or something that will fit in the headphone jack to prevent water from getting in, but there's no point in doing so if the phone itself is not waterproof.

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I was just asking because I've seen pictures of people using their phone under water. I'm not going to do that though. I was just curious .

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I was just asking because I've seen pictures of people using their phone under water. I'm not going to do that though. I was just curious .

Yeah you have to get a waterproof case in order to do that, unless you have a water resistant phone

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah you have to get a waterproof case in order to do that, unless you have a water resistant phone

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

I've done put water on the headphone it's just fine
And I saw the headphone jack in the sun it's proof from water not resistant
using SM-G900H KNOX WARRANTY VOID 0X1
I9505 WARRANTY VOID 0X0 in vacation

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I asked the Sales Rep when I purchased my S5, what would keep water out of the headphone jack & he told me the jack was self sealing. (Presumably without headphones plugged in.) Just stating what I was told...

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I asked the Sales Rep when I purchased my S5, what would keep water out of the headphone jack & he told me the jack was self sealing. (Presumably without headphones plugged in.) Just stating what I was told...

I would have asked him/her how exactly that would work.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463