Battery drain fixed!!!!!! Gs5

Jannukaz

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! Disabled both and Android system finally stopped.. It was at 40%.. Always having problems with that.. Only thing wrong with this phone.. The battery issue. Thank you! :)

jimkirk363

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
If u try and disable some of these apps they ask u to uninstall the upsates to?

Is this Correct if not please can u tell me what im doing wrong.
Thanks.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
If u try and disable some of these apps they ask u to uninstall the upsates to?

Is this Correct if not please can u tell me what im doing wrong.
Thanks.

No thats right. Its simply telling you if you uninstall an app, then any updates that may be installed for that app will be deinstalled as well.

Roofer309

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Cleaned it out, however didn't do a thing for me on my S5, battery life hasn't increased at all ... any other suggestions on what else could be done will be very appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

a1234 1234

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately I was one of those people who didn't get even a half day before having to charge again.....so I got to looking on the Internet and I couldn't find any real fixes....so I decided to fix it myself....I noticed that android system and android OS were extremely high in battery drain so I found out how to fix it.....all you need to do is disable a few apps....I'm posing pictures of all the apps you need to disable. I found that the Samsung link platform was causing it not to sleep the most but so we're the others. After disabling them...my android system and android os battery drain problem was fixed. Let me know if it worked for you

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I can see them on the desktop forum site. They might not be visible if you're using the AC app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463