Had to return to stock messageing app

TexasS5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I love Textra, but i have issues with MMS with it, when my sister texts me a pic, it just shows a greyed out box with a picture icon with triangle with a ! in it. Or, if i try to send a pic from my moms flip phone, also att, sister is on Verizon btw. Anyways, when i tried to send a pic via my moms att phone, it popped up on my phone saying, "Textra cant retrieve MMS, chech APN settings. But if switch back to the stock messaging app, it works fine. Any ideas??

osvanberg

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I love Textra, but i have issues with MMS with it, when my sister texts me a pic, it just shows a greyed out box with a picture icon with triangle with a ! in it. Or, if i try to send a pic from my moms flip phone, also att, sister is on Verizon btw. Anyways, when i tried to send a pic via my moms att phone, it popped up on my phone saying, "Textra cant retrieve MMS, chech APN settings. But if switch back to the stock messaging app, it works fine. Any ideas??
I needed to set up Textra MMS settings manually. Go to settings in Textra. Then check your APN settings in the phone settings, and then enter the correct MMS info.

TexasS5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Could you please tell me where to find my APN settings on my s5, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

revwill

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually really like the Message+ app that Verizon uses as default. I expected to hate it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol