Icon number indicators when using Nova

Jon12345

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that when you use Nova as your launcher, you then lose the icon number indicators for the number of calls received, emails received, calls received, etc?

Thanks,

Jon

AndroidIsMyThing

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Well, if you mean lose them as you still don't have them (or maybe you do on some other launcher) then yes, but you can get them by purchasing the full version.

CKR83

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
There is a setting in Nova Launcher Prime that will allow you to use it. However, you need to get another app in order to get it to work. The app is free and if you try and enable the option in Nova Launcher Prime, it will easily take you to which app you should download.

Last edited:

Jon12345

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
That's great to know, installed now. Thanks guys. I bought Nova Prime a couple of years ago but never really used it until recently, where I have gotten rid of TouchWiz in preference for Nova. It gives me a more Nexus 4 experience that I prefer. Now if only I could get rid of that awful bloop sound! I had a lovely quiet blip noise on my Nexus 4.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Since the recent update to Google Hangouts, the indicator doesn't appear to work anymore with Hangouts.

It actually still works. In Tesla unread settings, scroll down and tick the box for Notification Bar Watcher and Select Apps where you would select Hangouts.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR