Galaxy S5 screen issue

magicbeluga

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I got the S5 one week ago. I am very satisfied with it although there is one issue that is bugging me. When the phone's screen is locked and the phone is just standing i usually tap the home button to activate the screen and see the time, but sometimes when I tap the home screen the screen stays black but the buttons near the home screen - the options button and the back button lighten up. I could unlock the phone during this black screen because I use pattern and I can draw it even on black screen. When this happens, if i press the rear right lock button twice the screen lightens up and everything is OK. My questions is - is it a big problem, is there a fix to that and should I go to the retailer where I bought it from, but since it doesn't happen every time I don't know how to explain it to them. I would be thankful for any feedback on this issue.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
On my lock screen there is the time, the weather and a quick shortcut to the camera, you think the problem comes from this ?

I have pattern unlock and the Camera on the lockscreen

I don't recall ever having trouble seeing the pattern when I touch the Home Key

If it seems to happen too much, make sure there aren't any lockscreen type apps installed. If there are, disable them until you figure out the cause.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana