Video Quality Whatsapp

mull1t

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

Does anyone know why my whatsapp on my s5 auto compresses my videos and makes them seem it was recorded with a phone from the 90s.

It seems to be something outside of whatsapp which comes up and compresses (I think).

Basically can record out of whatsapp and then in the message hit gallery and send vid then comes up with a compression screen with a button to send but nothing to deny the compression etc.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

Does anyone know why my whatsapp on my s5 auto compresses my videos and makes them seem it was recorded with a phone from the 90s.

It seems to be something outside of whatsapp which comes up and compresses (I think).

Basically can record out of whatsapp and then in the message hit gallery and send vid then comes up with a compression screen with a button to send but nothing to deny the compression etc.

Whatsapp reduces the pixels of any image or video because there is limit

using SM-G900H KNOX WARRANTY VOID 0X1
I9505 WARRANTY VOID 0X0 in vacation

ecfritts

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
This is one of the reasons I'm thinking of switching back to an iPhone. Face Time is great too. I haven't found any replacements for them (sending small videos via text message or video chat) on android. I know there are apps like Tengo & Skype but they don't work nearly as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon