Galaxy S5 Bluetooth Music head phones?

Circa58

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
OK, do all of the headphones work or are there certain brands to avoid?

Looking to spend $100 or less and would like to be able to answer the phone when listening to music when a call comes in.

If there are links on this forum then please let me know and I'll continue to study this.

Switching from iPhone on Thursday, getting excited

Attachments

• big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 27
  • dance.gif
    dance.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 27

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you'll have issues with any brand as long as they're not shady ones. For the latter kind, I'd blame the headset anyway, not the phone.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, all Bluetooth headphones should work so long as they aren't shady (as previously stated) and fit within the Bluetooth standards. I can't really recommend a brand or model, not at the $100 price range. In my experience, you really have to spend $200-$300 in order to get something that doesn't sound anemic while only lasting 5 hours on a single charge. For example, I purchased a pair of Sony on-ear Bluetooth headphones a few years ago for $120 and they were just awful. The old Sony on-ear headphones I had with my Rio 600 actually sounded better.

I've listened to both Bluetooth models from Bose, they both retail for $250. The audio quality of each pair was vastly improved over the Sony models though the battery life of the over-ear Bose headphones is still anemic (7 hours), the on-ear models are much better at 15 hours.

So I highly suggest waiting and saving your money. I have had experience with other Bluetooth headphones in the $100-$200 price range and they all just sound like they are lacking something. Lacking detail, lacking bass, lacking any life really. The best sounding Bluetooth headphones I have listened to are the Parrot Ziks but they retail for $400 ($350 now that the Zik 2.0s are coming out).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21