won't dial

mark5019

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
At times when I try tp dial a contact,it takes forever to start dialing or it just beeps and goes back to contact where u click to dial

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue at one time with FreedomPop not allowing my normal dialer to function, I could receive calls and not place any. I stumbled upon it when I opened the FreedomPop app and it immediately asked me if I wanted integrate with my dialer, since I hadn't opened the app since the upgrade that added that feature to FreedomPop I didn't even know it was waiting for me to chose. Once I clicked no, my dialer worked normally. Do you have any VOIP apps (that's what FreedomPop is) that you recently downloaded/had an update? That may be the cause of the issue if they recently setup to integrate with the native dialer, you may need to turn it off.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, not so quick as far as att only problem.... I have TMobile and I do have the same problem and I don't have any VOIP apps...... so what gives ???

enzamatic

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Interested to hear if you get any response. I have the same issue - but it's pretty consistent (I'm on AT&T as well) and still ongoing. First attempt to manual dial, beep beep fail, screen looks like I didn't even dial anything. Number is gone. Does not appear in call logs. Second try - always succeeds! I'm glad I can make a call but entering numbers twice is really irritating.

Suspecting this may be happening when I use contacts as well, but maybe not as consistently.

Hope someone has an answer!

GS5TR

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Has nothing to mean with your connection or provider, if it takes a while and won't connect, just restart your phone and it will be allright,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol