How do I change the FPS of a recorded video?

guessmyusername

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Change fps of recorded video.

I recorded multiple videos with the Camera app of the Galaxy S5 with the Recording mode set to "Fast motion" at x4 speed. It was a misunderstanding, but I actually wanted to record the videos in slow motion at x1/4 speed.

The videos have already been recorded, so is there a way to convert these recorded videos I have into 120 fps (slow motion at x1/4 speed)? Either by some setting from the phone, the Play Store, or a program on the computer?

In short, how do I make a recorded video that I recorded into a video recorded at a different fps/slow?

Thank you very much!

dustinr26

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Change fps of recorded video.

I recorded multiple videos with the Camera app of the Galaxy S5 with the Recording mode set to "Fast motion" at x4 speed. It was a misunderstanding, but I actually wanted to record the videos in slow motion at x1/4 speed.

The videos have already been recorded, so is there a way to convert these recorded videos I have into 120 fps (slow motion at x1/4 speed)? Either by some setting from the phone, the Play Store, or a program on the computer?

In short, how do I make a recorded video that I recorded into a video recorded at a different fps/slow?

Thank you very much!

I would try kinemaster app. It's free but has watermark. It's damn nice interface. I found promo code that gave free month no watermark today. I would do that to change speed of vid. Here code ITGQIUUKD8U2L72N

Posted via the Android Central App

member_9538

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Re: Change fps of recorded video.

Thank you very much!

This video shows you the fastest way (literally takes like 2 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdpiS0arXLg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21