is it still worth it this late in the year?

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Was thinking about getting an S5 but wanted some thoughts about it. If its too late of a purchase or just wait for the S6? Just need a new phone sooner than later. I bought my self the Sony Xperia Z1s back in April but didn't take care of it like I should have. Whenever it got dirty I would run it under hot water but i never made sure all the ports were completely sealed = ( so everything got buggy and unresponsive. Almost impossible to use it now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Was thinking about getting an S5 but wanted some thoughts about it. If its too late of a purchase or just wait for the S6? Just need a new phone sooner than later. I bought my self the Sony Xperia Z1s back in April but didn't take care of it like I should have. Whenever it got dirty I would run it under hot water but i never made sure all the ports were completely sealed = ( so everything got buggy and unresponsive. Almost impossible to use it now.

Posted via the Android Central App

It's still a top phone now so I think its still a good buy. I'm in a way speaking from experience because I will be picking up one at the end of November. I tried one out in the shops versus the Note 4 but I found the Note 4, although very nice, just a bit too big for me so I will just get the S5 which is still a beautiful and well-rounded handset this late in its life-cycle.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
For me, the life cycle is 2 years minimum.

I don't change phones at a whim, too darned expensive.

So, I pick the "best for me" when I buy and stick with it. I learn its' idiosyncrasies and go on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers