Wireless printer

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Print dialog box

Is there a workaround to print a dialog box in a program that doesn't have a printer option.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Prints blank pages

Suddenly, my printer is printing blank pages. Print preview looks good. What could be wrong?

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Suddenly, the printer has stopped printing emails and Word documents. The printer is attached to a laptop. I've removed the the printer driver, and reinstalled it. The problem still exists. Anybody have any suggestions as to what the problem is? Thanks

Also, when I click on print, the Print Preview shows the document, email. Pressing on the print key, the printer prints a blank page. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: HP D 1600 printer

Are you referring to printing documents from your phone? Or is the printer not connecting correctly to your computer? If it's the latter, this isn't really the right forum.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: HP D 1600 printer

No. The printer is attached to my laptop. It prints other documents. It won't print emails or word documents, even though the print preview shows correctly

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hp 3520

I was once a registered user but apparently my ID information has gotten lost. I have a HP 3520 that has files ready to print, that I do not want to print. In Windows, there's an option to delete the printer queue. I'm using the 3520 with a smartphone. Is there a way to clean the print queue? Thanks.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Printing

I'm having a problem printing from Google docs . The share command from the menu doesn't work properly. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Wi-Fi enabled printer

I have a Wi-Fi enabled printer that I use with my smartphone. I have to change my Wi-Fi settings from the main Wi-Fi to the ID of the printer.

Using Wi-Fi direct, can I print to this Wi-Fi enabled printer without having to connect to my regular Wi-Fi network? Thanks.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 SMARTPHONE. How do I print maps and directions. I don't have access to a desktop computer. My printer is a standalone printer connected to the smartphone via WIFI. Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon network

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Print from Google Maps

Hi there,

When you're setting up a route to follow, from the blue box with the FROM and TO locations, tap the menu button (three dots) and select SHARE DIRECTIONS. Is your printer (or Google Cloud Print or similar) available in that menu?

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

No, the actual printer is not in the menu, but the SHARE command does list the HP-Print option. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know if it prints.
That's for directions. How about printing a map? Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Yup, the printer won't be in the menu itself, they can only 'insert themselves' in the Share menu.

As for printing an actual map, though, there's no option to do so from the mobile app. You'd have to take a screenshot and then print the image itself.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Yup, the printer won't be in the menu itself, they can only 'insert themselves' in the Share menu.

As for printing an actual map, though, there's no option to do so from the mobile app. You'd have to take a screenshot and then print the image itself.

OK. I thought so. Thanks again.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Ink cartridge compatibility

I need to replace my printer. I have brand new hp 564 ink cartridges. I want to replace the printer with one that can use hp 564 ink cartridges. Is there a list of printers that uses hp 564 ink cartridges? Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca