photo editing please reply

fotonesitup

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Someone posted something about needing another app for the face reshaping, photo blemishing, spot healing etc that USE to be in the photo editing in the s4 but not in the s5
Can someone please specify exactly where to go, what it's called and how to get this back on the phone. I used it a bunch on my s4 and I'm really upset it isn't included on the s5, that is almost like a downgrade and shameful!! If anyone knows any information about this please send it..I've been searching and searching & I can't find anything..I truly appreciate it

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Someone posted something about needing another app for the face reshaping, photo blemishing, spot healing etc that USE to be in the photo editing in the s4 but not in the s5
Can someone please specify exactly where to go, what it's called and how to get this back on the phone. I used it a bunch on my s4 and I'm really upset it isn't included on the s5, that is almost like a downgrade and shameful!! If anyone knows any information about this please send it..I've been searching and searching & I can't find anything..I truly appreciate it

Take a look a photo shop for Android. It should have the features(s) you want. Let us know of its in there. Note that it might be called something else, but the same basic feature should be there.

fotonesitup

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
If someone knows the actual name of this app please tell me..the Photoshop app doesn't do it and all the apps I've looked at are all the same as well.. Someone mentioned it and said there was something out there but I've yet to find it..I almost want to go bk to my s4 yep I just said it lol

Traci Sch

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm needing exact same information and also in editor it used to be able to straighten and I miss that also. I agree with original post. Feels like a downgrade. Thanks if anyone knows.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1