S5 has something g going on.

DacyJ

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
So related to my other post about the camera and screen not rotating, I've also noticed that the pedometer doesn't work. Wont count my steps throughout the day, just stays at zero.
Here's a picture of Tuna the dog to enjoy for your time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2014-10-26 23.47.05.jpg
    2014-10-26 23.47.05.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 53

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Screen Rotation can be turned on/off as you wish.

Pull down the Notification Panel and you will see an icon to control that feature.

If you touch the menu button, you can rearrange the icons in the order you want. Experiment with that for a while to see the effects.

I have S-Health turned off, so can't advise on that. But, I am willing to bet that feature of it is controlled in a settings menu of the app.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
From what I remember, you have to manually instruct the S Health app to start recording your steps. It doesn't do it automatically even after opening the app, you have to actually start the process. I stopped using S Health as it doesn't communicate with my Moto 360 other than pushing notifications to it. The S Health app won't read my step count from my Moto 360 so I have no use for it now (and I'm not going to have two devices count my steps everyday).

DacyJ

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I have auto rotate turned on. I was rooted but reverted back to non. BUT when I restarted my phone after a soft reset this morning the custom rom padlock showed up again. I ran a root checker on it and shows I'm not rooted. I guess I'm going to wipe this mother and see if that does anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084