Why can't I ge my Samsung App Store to work?

Wildboynz

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Samsung App Store will not work

Ok so I bought a S5, I rooted it, everything is going sweet until I try and access the Samsung App Store...It goes straight to a random page and says no files are available.
I have tried re installing it, clearing the cache and resetting the phone to no avail.
Any help would be appreciated so I can update everything I need to on my Gear Neo.

Thanks

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung App Store will not work

Maybe unroot if your that desperate. I'm rooted and haven't had a problem with the galaxy apps store.

I have to ask this since you didn't put it in your post, but what carrier are you on, and where did you get the phone? If you got one of the fake S5s you won't be able to access Samsung's app store.

Posted via the Android Central App

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

^^all those suggestions are good

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

The app stores for some reason don't handle their cache partitions very well.

clean the cache for that app, or, just install CleanMaster and let it clean up all of the cache partitions at once.

give that a try, it worked for me.

Wildboynz

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

My S5 is legit, I have had it checked by a carrier in NZ.
The phone is a T-Mobile from the US, all else works great.
When I open the app store, its loads up then quickly defaults to the page that usually shows your app history which then shows no apps (even though the account I have had about a dozen Samsung apps from my s4)
I will try cleanmaster, and if that fails, do a complete reinstall again.