S5 connected to Wifi but apps say phone offline.

Joni63

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I am connected to the wifi at full strength but my apps say my phone is offline. If I go to 4G all is okay.

Anyone with the same problem? Anyone know how to fix?

It is very annoying.

Thanks!!

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I am connected to the wifi at full strength but my apps say my phone is offline. If I go to 4G all is okay.

Anyone with the same problem? Anyone know how to fix?

It is very annoying.

Thanks!!

You sure that's your wifi router is already connected to the Internet?

using SM-G900H KNOX WARRANTY VOID 0X1
I9505 WARRANTY VOID 0X0 in vacation

Joni63

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure. Everyone's phone in the office works great. I'm the only one with an S5 and the problem. I'm fully connected to wifi, but the phone won't work.

LaChrisa

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem I thought it was my wi-fi connection but it does it at work and at home. I have taken the phone back to sprint
and have called them several times my phone has been factory reset 3 times it works fine for about 2 days after each reset then goes right back to saying I'm off line again

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem at work. At home everything works perfectly fine, but at work it shows connected but doesn't work. Restarting works for a little while, then goes back to not working. I've given up on solutions though because I've tried many suggestions. Best was the app "wifi fixer", but seemed too heavy on the battery for me.

Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5

Donna Allen2

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem at work. At home everything works perfectly fine, but at work it shows connected but doesn't work. Restarting works for a little while, then goes back to not working. I've given up on solutions though because I've tried many suggestions. Best was the app "wifi fixer", but seemed too heavy on the battery for me.

Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol