Found a solution to recovering my missing pics.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
The other day I noticed that somehow the entire gallery on my S5 had somehow been deleted. All the pics in my camera folder, poof! NO idea how.

I started searching for recovery software, but the going rate seemed to be 50 bucks. Not worth it (to me) to get back some old photos. Most of what I wanted to keep had been uploaded to facebook anyway, but there were a couple (a pic I took of a serial number, an error message) that I sort of wanted to have.

Anyway, I ran across this during my search: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2F%2Fwww.piriform.com%2Frecuva&token=1Cgwak0G

It's a recovery tool that'll recover lost photos and files, and there's a FREE version. I just used it to recover pretty much all my missing pics. Plus I've used software from this company before and they're reputable.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
yes they are very reputable.

I have been using CCleaner since it first came out, it IMO is the Standard of the Industry for others to try and out perform.

I have steadfastly looked at other software to fix Registry errors and some are good, but the only one I keep on my Desktop is CCleaner.

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I backup my docs and images 2-3 times a week on the computer and an external drive and the cloud (I like redundant backup) but it is still important to have recovery software. Since I don't use Windows but instead Linux I use test disk which comes standard with Linux..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers