problem s5 overheating unreal!!!!!!

casillas

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.. i have some issue with my phone according my CLEAN MASTER app my phone os getting overheating of 58 c when im surfing internet and charging the phone same time. I allways keep RAM cleaned and take care of it sometimes it shows me much more like 72c....772222ccc!!!!!! It happens when i play nfs or 68c in fly simulator...what is his problem???how can 72c be possible????pls help me understand

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! As the eminent philospher and tech guru Paris Hilton once said, "That's hot.":p

I would first suggest not using CleanMaster. Don't worry about "cleaning RAM," because you might actually be causing problems yourself. Android wants to keep RAM relatively full--that's how the system works, and how apps open and switch efficiently. Android manages this intelligently, so if you start closing apps on your own on a constant basis, those apps will usually just open again (because Android wants to keep RAM occupied). If CleanMaster is set up to kill the app again, you then get in an endless cycle, which takes energy, and can cause the phone to heat up.

See these articles for more info:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/380592-guide-ram-android.html
RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! As the eminent philospher and tech guru Paris Hilton once said, "That's hot.":p

I would first suggest not using CleanMaster. Don't worry about "cleaning RAM," because you might actually be causing problems yourself. Android wants to keep RAM relatively full--that's how the system works, and how apps open and switch efficiently. Android manages this intelligently, so if you start closing apps on your own on a constant basis, those apps will usually just open again (because Android wants to keep RAM occupied). If CleanMaster is set up to kill the app again, you then get in an endless cycle, which takes energy, and can cause the phone to heat up.

See these articles for more info:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/380592-guide-ram-android.html
RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central

Exactly what he said once I removed CleanMaster galaxys5 life improved phone running smoother and not constantly over heating S5 doesn't need cleanmaster learned tht the hard way

casillas

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank y guys for help
And last thinng
I removed the clean master but how can i be sure nothing damaged on my phone? Still sometims the heating was 68,70,72°c..sometimes tge screen had some wierd smell if u get closer..like burning..so how can i be sure nothing damaged..pls help me guys
(And heres the some of pictures )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-15-04-26-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-15-04-26-06.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2014-11-15-07-21-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-15-07-21-36.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 48

casillas

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Even if the overheating is 72°c? Some people hard to believe it 72 and the app showed 72 maybe the app made mistake i dont know already what true is...but if its really 72 in hard game and the sceern has wierd burning smell in high temperature...what should i do...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just use the phone normally and see if you notice any glitches. Most devices will shut off automatically if they get dangerously hot. I would guess that nothing got damaged permanently.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Even if the overheating is 72°c? Some people hard to believe it 72 and the app showed 72 maybe the app made mistake i dont know already what true is...but if its really 72 in hard game and the sceern has wierd burning smell in high temperature...what should i do...

Dont worry about what clean master says. Delete it and dont look back. My phone overheats usually while charging and heavy usuage at the same time and I dont need an app to tell me tht. I can feel it in my hand. Since I deleted clean master I cant even say ive experienced overheating. And if I have its a far in between thing im rooted I use greenify even though its available to non rooted phones now. But like facebook cleanmaster will stay running after u close it so I greenified it. I shouldnt have to do tht its not like its constantly cleaning something. Its just a battery hog you dont need clean master battery doctor or none of these optimizer apps. Espeacially not the one the guy is pitching in this thread. Android Central and google are your friends tht will show how to use your phone without the extra stuff.

casillas

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Dont worry about what clean master says. Delete it and dont look back. My phone overheats usually while charging and heavy usuage at the same time and I dont need an app to tell me tht. I can feel it in my hand. Since I deleted clean master I cant even say ive experienced overheating. And if I have its a far in between thing im rooted I use greenify even though its available to non rooted phones now. But like facebook cleanmaster will stay running after u close it so I greenified it. I shouldnt have to do tht its not like its constantly cleaning something. Its just a battery hog you dont need clean master battery doctor or none of these optimizer apps. Espeacially not the one the guy is pitching in this thread. Android Central and google are your friends tht will show how to use your phone without the extra stuff.

Thank you for telling me that i feel the difference after i removed this app and now im using c cleaner and never touch the ram and it shows me temp of 38 if it gets warm..
And one more thing about the screen smell in heating...if u get close the screen do u smell kind of burning smell when it gets heating?
Thank you