Why am I having S5 call problems?

weejen13

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
s5 call problems. Please help

When making or receiving calls I am able to hear the other person for around 1 minute before I can only hear a gurgling / underwatery sound. The person on the other end of the phone is also unable to hear me and can only hear this sound. My phone is only 2 and a half months old and has never been damaged or in water despite its waterproof features. Please help. Will I have to send my phone back or is this a common issue.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: s5 call problems. Please help

You're probably on Sprint, Verizon or one of their network partners - when the signal gets weak, their technology (CDMA) has the underwater sound.

The issue is probably that you're using your phone in a very weak signal area, but it could also be due to a defective phone. Don't send it in for repair, bring it into the carrier for repair - and make sure that everything you want to keep is backed up to a computer or cloud account (or both). Bringing the phone in, if it's in warranty, usually results in your being given another phone while you wait, so you don't have to wait a week or two with no phone. (They aren't going to waste their time on your phone, they'll just ship it back to the manufacturer for credit.)

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: s5 call problems. Please help

When making or receiving calls I am able to hear the other person for around 1 minute before I can only hear a gurgling / underwatery sound. The person on the other end of the phone is also unable to hear me and can only hear this sound. My phone is only 2 and a half months old and has never been damaged or in water despite its waterproof features. Please help. Will I have to send my phone back or is this a common issue.

I had this issue I had to send my phone back because it was defecte. I have Verizon service.

Posted Verizon Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma