can you hack a galaxy s5?

Nicholas Clutter

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
The only reason im asking this is because someone was speaking through my the other day and started to insult me and degrade me, he claim he could also see every thing I was doing via the camera and claimed to have been spying on me for months. So my question is can this be done? If so how do I nake sure it never happens to me again? I went all through the settings and nothing work!?

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
It can be done but I would think that level of spying would involve rooting your phone. The best thing you can do is perform a factory erase of your phone, just make sure it isn't rooted. You may have to unroot your phone and then factory restore it.

I do know of some app that monitor people. I had a friend with a crazy ex who installed an app on their phone (it was in the Google Play Store, no rooting required) that forwarded every text they sent to him regardless of the texting app. So that friend would text my fiance something and her ex would see exactly who it was to and what she said. My friend would then receive a text message and again, her ex would see exactly who it was from and what it said. So there are some things that don't require rooting.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, if they are telling you the truth, the only way I can think of spying on you through the camera would require that the phone is rooted. I'm no expert though, I'm just not aware of any apps that would be able to do that.