Dropbox Support

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
To rdroyer

Wonderful. You solved 1/2 of my problem. What I'm trying to do is to get all my photos into the GALLERY and not use the PHOTOS folder. Thanks again for your help. You’re brilliant.

Posted via the Android Central App

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
To rdroyer

Wonderful. You solved 1/2 of my problem. What I'm trying to do is to get all my photos into the GALLERY and not use the PHOTOS folder. Thanks again for your help. You’re brilliant.

Sarcasm?

The "Photos" folder can be easily accessed online through a Google login. Click on the "more" when you get to the main Google page. Copy them there and paste them on to your SD card. Copy them from your SD card onto your device. Done.

I've found that the "Photos" backs up almost everything, which is why I've contemplated switching to that instead of the "Gallery" but I'm not sure how to permanently bypass the "Gallery."

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't have access to my camera files ONLINE. Anything I Do, must be done on the smartphone. Any other suggestions for moving files from PHOTOS to GALLERY?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Go to photos. Click on a pic. At the bottom is the share button. Click Dropbox. You will not be able to move the pics from photos. You can only copy them.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8114070)

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
If you use Autosync for Google Drive you can have a two-way sync. If you delete either on the phone or the PC (Google Drive) it will be deleted in the other location within seconds.