Why can't iPhone's see emojis I send from my Samsung Galaxy S5?

cspilly

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Emojis - iPhone can't see them!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Verizon. My girlfriend has an iPhone. I use the Samsung Stock Messaging App. I can see the emojis she sends, but when I try to send one, she can't receive any of the message. What can I do?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Emojis - iPhone can't see them!

Not much, unless you can find an app that sends iMessage (iPhone) emojis. (An emoji is just a couple of text characters that the app interprets as a particular emoji, like most apps and programs interpret : ) [without the space] as a smiley. If you're sending character sets that iMessage doesn't use, it can't turn them into pictures.)

dnangel_95

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Weird though, I'm on S5. My brother is on iphone and we both exchange text messages with emojis. Works fine for both of us

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Try going to settings>messages>text messages>input mode and check "automatic" . This kind of let's the emoji be "translated" by whatever receives it.

Claire S

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

I'm having the same problem but my OH is also running android. I can see his emojis but he can't see mine!!

Posted via the Android Central App

gilmooreanderson

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site

I'm wondering that myself too and they're upset and angry with you letting her I'm trying to send messages to my friend in their lives in Texas and they're good not seem any of my messages on his crappy iPhone on there like text messaging email voice messaging and therefore messages return at the heater getting nothing to me at all and then I'm going to buy crappy iPhone that's the case and then we're still stuck with my samsung s5 phone switch switch to the switch in there in 2016 for the s7 phone 2016
I'm not going to bow down to the that crappy Apple company and all that crap the iPhone is a piece of crap a piece of junk where it really is I can't do no related message to my friends of all the other so crappy iPhone junk and I'm not going to switch cause of that stupid iPhone crap on a stick with my with my galaxy you phone and I'm checked in and switch it was in 2016 when the right time right incomes and they're going to the sweatshirt that's one more switch in a 2016 then I got got the jump plan I trade in this phone and then knock down the price and I got it I got T Mobile company butter from company and anybody else around but at the Verizon better than US Cellular better than the cricket better than AT&T all put together no contract to sign or nothing I went to Tebow won the first opened up and more of the first customer took the contracting but right in the shredder and I'm tired that was good and good music to my ears are in that shredder I say bye bye Verizon yeah I said bye bye US Cellular in and buy buy that was a happy day of my life I went through the shredder on those high price companies in help me at all so I'm happy in there a t-mobile you all should be happy to if you have cricket if you have one more look up Jim Harrison Tom fred sent you and you get $25 and I get $25 target in the end of dicks sporting cademy store in there Red Cross Street Dixon from dicks and there's a pizza place in there to write about were just about to clean the car going to ****'s outdoor sporting goods the pizza place yeah you look for those you're in the right area you'll see you T Mobile right next to T Mobile does a there's a lady in a a Chinese place and also and also a money loan store too they see the new autozone store you're right you're right too close to the area to t-mobile come from the other direction receive and see you autozone near getting close to tmobile phone store that's the best phone store there is T Mobile you won't be you won't be sorry with tmobile I love my samsung that that's funny you all did y'all get a galaxy phone to win they're going to go to get the sevens when the 2016 come out if you have the jump playing in now but anyway this is go in there and then I get your contract up and everything coming one that s 7 hey this is Fred this is Fred Phone

gilmooreanderson

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site

You don't know what the hell you're talking about the iPhones nothing but a piece of junk there's nothing there at all in there what's on the iPhone the v the number 5's phone on the iPhone is no comparison you stupid jerk you moron no comparison yeah there's no comparison all on the phones you and your stupid jerk you don't know nothing about phones on no more electronic more than you'll ever know about electronics is New York no comparison app on is a piece of junk in the pizza s yeah I don't step nothing I tried everything I try sending the email messages text message in messenger all that does not something thing when I'm sending their to my friend with that crappy I jump it got I got I got I got a galaxy s5 at all from my phone so I can see I can't get any and I don't hear anything from you at all coil does not like I love the got that crappy iPhone why you don't get any message for me cause I can call them and then I'm going to get rid of the iPhone iPhone iPhone business yeah I got that back to see it go out of business nothing but a piece of junk enough to give you a headache well the next time we get ready talk something in there don't don't say nothing of that mouth of yours just don't say nothing told you already I act like I like I like I am a dummy Ola text home you get ready at talk something in there don't know say nothing out of that amount for yourself saying nothing told you rather I act like a like a like you had a dummy will just don't say nothing at all in there goes you really don't know nothin bout cell phones. And who cares what your brother the doctor I hope care I don't care nothing about that thinking iPhone crap Samsung is a whole lot better than iPhone any overtime and and that Xbox is there in the ps4 any old time to in there that ps4 is a piece of junk in is all get out Panasonic comes out sorry come there was a piece of junk but Xbox so lot better handsome sounds a lot better than in the ps4 in the in the crappy Sony you tell me the time Michael Green and there's pick up boy what I what I said about the crappy ps4 the pizza piece of junk in a pizza *** town. On the phone is a piece of nothing need is a piece to piece of crap in a piece of *** yeah you tell him I said so in the Xbox is a whole lot better than any of all that stuff together and that weed games up a piece of nothing to do in there that was a piece of nothing that we game Xbox beats that while the water that Xbox and the other game of Tron think of it has better graphics and everything else hold up there and Wii and ps3 and that and that's only crap

devotedwifeandmom

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site

You are insane if you think absolutely anything apple makes is better than android. And if you are such a fan of apple, why are you in an android central? an android forum?? Doesn't apple have their own?